Monday, December 17, 2012

Guest Post: Lost by Evil Joy Speaks



Following the recent events at Sandy Hook Elementary School, I was unsure of how write a post to express my thoughts. Then I read the following post from my friend, Evil Joy Speaks. I loved how she shared a few thoughts and helped share the thoughts of others. So please enjoy the following guest post from Evil Joy. ~Much love, SJ&YP




LOST 

 I don’t know even how write this post. My words wouldn’t be worthy. I have been desperately trying to not think about what happened. Out of self preservation I believe. I have been praying for the families. Those left behind. Some of the blogs I follow have written amazing things. Rather than stumbling through today, I’m choosing to link to them.

RUNNING towards the light WITHOUT SPILLING my DRINK!

The Somewhat Sane Mom 

Mary Tyler Mom 

There are many, many more with wonderful posts, words, and advice on how to talk to your children, where to seek help if you or someone you know needs it…. Hug your loved ones. Say a word of pray for those who have unimaginable losses. Help someone today. Your word or act of kindness will make a difference. Remember the victims.

Nancy Lanza
Charlotte Bacon, 6
Daniel Barden, 7
Rachel Davino, 29
Olivia Engel, 6
Josephine Gay, 7
Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
Dylan Hockley, 6
Dawn Hocksprung, 47
Madeline Hsu, 6
Catherine Hubbard, 6
Chase Kowalski, 7
Jesse Lewis, 6
James Mattioli, 6
Grace McDonnell, 7
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Emilie Parker, 6
Jack Pinto, 6
Noah Pozner, 6
Caroline Previdi, 6
 Jessica Rekos, 6
 Avielle Richman, 6
 Lauren Russeau, 30
 Mary Sherlach, 56
 Victoria Soto, 27
 Benjamin Wheeler, 6
 Allison Wyatt, 6



No comments:

Post a Comment