Saturday, January 5, 2013

Feelin’ So Fly (Like a Cheesehead)

packers2

It is not mystery who I cheer for.  I am an official Packer backer, a Cheesehead, if you will.  Hubby and I are now raising Biggest and Littlest with the understanding that green and gold are the football team to cheer for.  We sip Miller Lites while cheering on the boys are Lambeau. 

Honestly, I didn’t start out this way.  I actually used to be a Vikings season ticket holder.  No, not my family, not my boyfriend, but me.  I know you think it is the lack of victory for the Vikings which turned my allegiance, but it wasn’t.  The bad behavior and the acquisition of Brett Favre several years ago flipped my switch to Green Bay and I haven’t looked back since.   

I like to show my colors on big game days, like last Sunday or even today when the Packers play the Vikings.  So one of my favorite things to don is my Junk Food vintage Packers T-shirt. But being me, I have to find a “cute” way to do it.

So I added a layering piece……

fp

Free People shirt via Hot Mama

 

And great jewelry……

blush

Gilded Necklace via Hot Mama

 

And of course what am I without my favorite skinny jeans?   But check out the new boots!  So in love…..

packers

Joes Jeans Leggings and Mia Cowboy Boots via Hot Mama

 

So ladies, don’t be afraid to show your love for your favorite teams.  Just do it with style!

 

 

Go Pack, Go!

 

(Here is a little something extra for the Packer fans out there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment